- Joined
- Oct 15, 2006
- Messages
- 3,233
- Reaction score
- 1,618
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi
Oh man, totally. It seems to be getting a bit experimental lately too, which is just ace.
It sounds weird but seeing the things he seems to be learning over the course of Nisekoi really make me look forward to whatever he does next. I mean I hope he doesn't stop doing Nisekoi for a good long while, but I want to be able to see what he'll manage with different stories in the decades to come.
Oh man, totally. It seems to be getting a bit experimental lately too, which is just ace.
It sounds weird but seeing the things he seems to be learning over the course of Nisekoi really make me look forward to whatever he does next. I mean I hope he doesn't stop doing Nisekoi for a good long while, but I want to be able to see what he'll manage with different stories in the decades to come.






, they're going to add more layers of mystery until the perfect moment appears later on (or the series is on the brink of cancellation)