Re: lawlett-kun thread.
They must scanlate Bara, right?!
They must scanlate Bara, right?!
Do you think making the characters more "manly" in a yaoi manga (like in bara), make it more gay? Or does making the characters more feminine make it more gay?It's more realistic than those girly-boys DESU KA
xi0 you are so ecchi

I've often thought that certain fujoshi are sexually confused. Just look at bishounen, they're androgynous on purpose I think.Do you think making the characters more "manly" in a yaoi manga (like in bara), make it more gay? Or does making the characters more feminine make it more gay?
To the best of my knowledge, yes.They must scanlate Bara, right?!
fuck yeahCHIGAU!
It's more realistic than those girly-boys DESU KA
can you shudup? I post whatever i want in my thread, bish of mine.
darn fucking right I'm ecchi.kaiten is ecchi too
There is no "base". It's just one guy living in Israel.To be honest, I have no idea what the fan base of Bara is. Is it more male than with yaoi? No clue.
okcan you shudup? I post whatever i want in my thread, bish of mine.
There is no "base". It's just one guy living in Israel.

Address Swaggy G with respect, or don't speak to him at all.
i dont know what Swaggy G but I am pretty sure its something gay knowing you...Address Swaggy G with respect, or don't speak to him at all.

You know what swag is, right? If you prefer, I could call you Skeez.i dont know what Swaggy G but I am pretty sure its something gay knowing you...
Did you watch Mardock Scramble? If yes, what's your opinion?