Re: lawlett-kun thread.



Uhhh, I guess I will. I wasn't going to go out of my way to though...Hey bish, are you going to listen to justin timberlakes new album?
Are you going to get a mIRC?

I'm allergicAre you going to get a cat?
Out of obligation. Besides, lawl isn't fugly. He's handsome.Why did you change your thread title back?
I'm not saying anythingMight it be "you know who" who sent you the flowers? You know who I mean, we talked about that person often enough![]()
Was your question to add to the "pressure"?Am I the only one that thinks there has been a ton of questions thrown around in this thread recently?
All to pressure Gary into a corner, admit it![]()
I'm not sad, and not intentionally distantWhat do you want me to say? That, I loved Gary before it was mainstream...it isn't true. I am just concerned as a friend. You know, about his emotional state. Lately, he looks sad and distant from all around him. I don't know how much heat can he take. How much heat can you take, Gary (R.I.P gots)?

There were reports about that having happened while the playoffs were still going ond0nt kn0w if y0u heard...but espn l0cked up ray lewis t0 be part 0f the m0nday night c0untd0wn.i think they said he w0uld be d0ing s0mething else...i'll have t0 check that 0ut.
*s0rry my 0 butt0n is n0t w0rking...time f0r a new lapt0p*





. What do you mean