Nurmeedurrp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Hey bish, are you going to listen to justin timberlakes new album?
Uhhh, I guess I will. I wasn't going to go out of my way to though...

Are you going to get a mIRC?
:e3

Are you going to get a cat?
I'm allergic

Why did you change your thread title back?
Out of obligation. Besides, lawl isn't fugly. He's handsome.

Might it be "you know who" who sent you the flowers? You know who I mean, we talked about that person often enough :XD
I'm not saying anything

Am I the only one that thinks there has been a ton of questions thrown around in this thread recently?
All to pressure Gary into a corner, admit it :zomg
Was your question to add to the "pressure"?

What do you want me to say? That, I loved Gary before it was mainstream...it isn't true. I am just concerned as a friend. You know, about his emotional state. Lately, he looks sad and distant from all around him. I don't know how much heat can he take. How much heat can you take, Gary (R.I.P gots)?
I'm not sad, and not intentionally distant :noworry

d0nt kn0w if y0u heard...but espn l0cked up ray lewis t0 be part 0f the m0nday night c0untd0wn.i think they said he w0uld be d0ing s0mething else...i'll have t0 check that 0ut.

*s0rry my 0 butt0n is n0t w0rking...time f0r a new lapt0p*
There were reports about that having happened while the playoffs were still going on :XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

No, I was helping you out :pout
Besides, mine was for others, not for you :zomg
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Out of obligation. Besides, lawl isn't fugly. He's handsome.
That's a pretty crappy reason. You feel obligated to be nice. How do you think that makes him feel.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

That's a pretty crappy reason. You feel obligated to be nice. How do you think that makes him feel.
No, obligated because of who edited it :heh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Unfkin believable its march and we still talking about those flowers.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

No, obligated because of who edited it :heh
You should have been more clear about this. Do you need reminding about the importance of including the subject in a sentence?

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Unfkin believable its march and we still talking about those flowers.
I don't know what any of that means :bored
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

We're speaking about the past now, no? Was reminded whether I needed it or not. :e3
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Thorn, Gary's not my type. I'd never want to stand between Thorny and his one true love.
:coolstory

I'm not sad, and not intentionally distant :noworry
Once again, I hit the right spot :hurr. What do you mean "not intentionally distant"?

And I disagree, even Ryan looks sad in your avatar...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Once again, I hit the right spot :hurr. What do you mean "not intentionally distant"?

And I disagree, even Ryan looks sad in your avatar...
Not really.

Maybe people think I'm distant, maybe not? I don't know.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Forever Alone over 90000000000...

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Uhhh, I guess I will. I wasn't going to go out of my way to though...
II'm getting excited despite myself. I dont know why....Maybe its because I didnt listen to fsls when it came out. I like fsls so I hope its as good as it. He had a long enough break as it is.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I thought his solo career was decent for Pop and the singles were catchy, but I never really looked any deeper than that.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I heard you got a new computer. Have I missed this world changing news, or am I simply suffering from being early senile?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top