Nurmeedurrp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

They must scanlate Bara, right?!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

CHIGAU!

It's more realistic than those girly-boys DESU KA
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

It's more realistic than those girly-boys DESU KA
Do you think making the characters more "manly" in a yaoi manga (like in bara), make it more gay? Or does making the characters more feminine make it more gay?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

xi0 you are so ecchi
:notrust

Do you think making the characters more "manly" in a yaoi manga (like in bara), make it more gay? Or does making the characters more feminine make it more gay?
I've often thought that certain fujoshi are sexually confused. Just look at bishounen, they're androgynous on purpose I think.

To be honest, I have no idea what the fan base of Bara is. Is it more male than with yaoi? No clue.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

To be honest, I have no idea what the fan base of Bara is. Is it more male than with yaoi? No clue.
There is no "base". It's just one guy living in Israel.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

i dont know what Swaggy G but I am pretty sure its something gay knowing you...
You know what swag is, right? If you prefer, I could call you Skeez.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I hope my memory serves me right, maybe I'm wrong :s Did you watch Mardock Scramble? If yes, what's your opinion?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top