Re: Valentines day .. nyaaaa~~~ <3

Because he's greedyAnd why did you hope it ended as a seven-way-tie?

Because he's greedyAnd why did you hope it ended as a seven-way-tie?

Noone does/did like a harem like meThe harem did not work though, I was hoping all to end up with the same votes.
Good days 
All are welcome, it's an open minded "conversation".Are the poll ladies all candidates for your harem or do you have more?



The dubbed version. Lol, dubs even in my country can turn out to be fail, but this was kind of good for it's time around 10 years ago ...Is that your studio version?![]()
I remember watching the french version growing up. Good timesThe dubbed version. Lol, dubs even in my country can turn out to be fail, but this was kind of good for it's time around 10 years ago ...
There was even this ridiculous rap song where they'd recite the names of the pokemons:

We use to sing it every day in school. Pokemon was popular around here when I was in kindergarden and 1st to 2nd grade then it sort of faded to Dragonball.Did you ever learn the rap?![]()

No, because the way they dubbed there here it was: Digimon ... Pokemon .. Dragonball .. Bayblade.Wait, shouldn't that be the reverse? DB fading to Pokemon?![]()

They got digimon here in like 2000 or 2001, we were really close with the original Japanese series. Same with pokemon, maybe 2002/2003. But Dragonball came later on with something like 2004. I remember it clearly since I was in the 4th grade and it was really the biggest hit of them all.That's weird...I mean, saying that though, we've never had DB here, went straight to DBZ iirc and I didn't see that until 1999-2000( bearing in mind I'd just arrived in Europe at the time, so I dunno if it was shown before) maybe? by which point Pokemon was already out. But France had gotten many animes just a while after they came out, certainly before many other countries.
Ahhh ok, UK definitely got all those on earlier dates. Though I grew accustomed to watching animes in french, so I mostly saw Digimon in english, then DB, Pokemon I moved between the 2; which was rather confusing when young.They got digimon here in like 2000 or 2001, we were really close with the original Japanese series. Same with pokemon, maybe 2002/2003. But Dragonball came later on with something like 2004. I remember it clearly since I was in the 4th grade and it was really the biggest hit of them all.
I know. D: What to pick?Jos-pid
The time has come to change ya sig
I watched most of them in German, and yes Dragonball was the first to hit there as well. And well I watched it before Digimon, since Digimon was the first Japanese anime to hit in my country, but it was subbed only. Dubbing began with Pokemon.Ahhh ok, UK definitely got all those on earlier dates. Though I grew accustomed to watching animes in french, so I mostly saw Digimon in english, then DB, Pokemon I moved between the 2; which was rather confusing when young.

He is just a bro.I don't like the poll choices. Where is Haku? He's like totally OTP with you.
