Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Valentines day .. nyaaaa~~~ <3

The harem did not work though, I was hoping all to end up with the same votes.
Noone does/did like a harem like me :nrr Good days :bored
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Valentines day .. nyaaaa~~~ <3

*starts the harem campaign*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Valentines day .. nyaaaa~~~ <3

Are the poll ladies all candidates for your harem or do you have more?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Valentines day .. nyaaaa~~~ <3

Are the poll ladies all candidates for your harem or do you have more?
All are welcome, it's an open minded "conversation". :teehee

---------- Post added February 19, 2013 at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was February 13, 2013 at 03:17 PM ----------

Dunno where else to put this. :XD

 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Steadfast Tin Soldier

Is that your studio version? :derp
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Steadfast Tin Soldier

Is that your studio version? :derp
The dubbed version. Lol, dubs even in my country can turn out to be fail, but this was kind of good for it's time around 10 years ago ...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Steadfast Tin Soldier

The dubbed version. Lol, dubs even in my country can turn out to be fail, but this was kind of good for it's time around 10 years ago ...
I remember watching the french version growing up. Good times :amuse There was even this ridiculous rap song where they'd recite the names of the pokemons:

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The Steadfast Tin Soldier

Sounds like they just can't dub some of the names and blabber something, hoping to blend them in within the song.
At least, that's how I take it without knowing French.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Steadfast Tin Soldier

Haha, they did the rap here as well, it was really funny listening to those famous rappers doing a kids song. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Steadfast Tin Soldier

Did you ever learn the rap? :heh
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Steadfast Tin Soldier

Did you ever learn the rap? :heh
We use to sing it every day in school. Pokemon was popular around here when I was in kindergarden and 1st to 2nd grade then it sort of faded to Dragonball.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Steadfast Tin Soldier

Wait, shouldn't that be the reverse? DB fading to Pokemon? :blink
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Steadfast Tin Soldier

Wait, shouldn't that be the reverse? DB fading to Pokemon? :blink
No, because the way they dubbed there here it was: Digimon ... Pokemon .. Dragonball .. Bayblade. :XD

To recently return with the new pokemon series.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Steadfast Tin Soldier

That's weird...I mean, saying that though, we've never had DB here, went straight to DBZ iirc and I didn't see that until 1999-2000( bearing in mind I'd just arrived in Europe at the time, so I dunno if it was shown before) maybe? by which point Pokemon was already out. But France had gotten many animes just a while after they came out, certainly before many other countries.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Steadfast Tin Soldier

That's weird...I mean, saying that though, we've never had DB here, went straight to DBZ iirc and I didn't see that until 1999-2000( bearing in mind I'd just arrived in Europe at the time, so I dunno if it was shown before) maybe? by which point Pokemon was already out. But France had gotten many animes just a while after they came out, certainly before many other countries.
They got digimon here in like 2000 or 2001, we were really close with the original Japanese series. Same with pokemon, maybe 2002/2003. But Dragonball came later on with something like 2004. I remember it clearly since I was in the 4th grade and it was really the biggest hit of them all.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Steadfast Tin Soldier

They got digimon here in like 2000 or 2001, we were really close with the original Japanese series. Same with pokemon, maybe 2002/2003. But Dragonball came later on with something like 2004. I remember it clearly since I was in the 4th grade and it was really the biggest hit of them all.
Ahhh ok, UK definitely got all those on earlier dates. Though I grew accustomed to watching animes in french, so I mostly saw Digimon in english, then DB, Pokemon I moved between the 2; which was rather confusing when young.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Steadfast Tin Soldier

Jos-pid

The time has come to change ya sig
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Steadfast Tin Soldier

I don't like the poll choices. Where is Haku? He's like totally OTP with you.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Steadfast Tin Soldier

Jos-pid

The time has come to change ya sig
I know. D: What to pick?

Ahhh ok, UK definitely got all those on earlier dates. Though I grew accustomed to watching animes in french, so I mostly saw Digimon in english, then DB, Pokemon I moved between the 2; which was rather confusing when young.
I watched most of them in German, and yes Dragonball was the first to hit there as well. And well I watched it before Digimon, since Digimon was the first Japanese anime to hit in my country, but it was subbed only. Dubbing began with Pokemon. :XD

I don't like the poll choices. Where is Haku? He's like totally OTP with you.
He is just a bro. :gwah
 
Top