Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out
xD
I gotta read so many things... Aye caramba.
xD
I gotta read so many things... Aye caramba.



Ah congrats on the beer! and job too!I'm starting work on monday, I won 4 large cans of Bulgarian beer that I won't even drink, because I hate beer. xD But I'll give one to my boyfriend.
Where is your new job?Not sure yet, I still haven't signed anything. I actually don't really want to work full time, and they were offering part time for students, but their working hours are from 8 AM til 6 PM, so I wonder. But I might work full day every day. Boyfriend won't be too happy though. xD And it'd be a bit too exhausting.Cool. Are you in 5 days a week?
Not sure yet, I still haven't signed anything. I actually don't really want to work full time, and they were offering part time for students, but their working hours are from 8 AM til 6 PM, so I wonder. But I might work full day every day. Boyfriend won't be too happy though. xD And it'd be a bit too exhausting.

Cos besides that, those working hours are pretty much what a regular full-time desk job is. Speak to them and hopefully you can work part time. 3 days would be okay?Wow...so you have a new job, lots of beer and A BOYFRIEND. I need to get more updates on your life. Feel like a n00bI'm starting work on monday, I won 4 large cans of Bulgarian beer that I won't even drink, because I hate beer. xD But I'll give one to my boyfriend.

Well yeah, I'm officially not a student anymore... xD But if possible I prefer having shifts, somehow. I'm not really ready yet to work full time, and til 6 PM at that. That's when it gets dark nowadays. xD
By everyday, you mean just weekdays right?Cos besides that, those working hours are pretty much what a regular full-time desk job is. Speak to them and hopefully you can work part time. 3 days would be okay?
I don't drink beer. xD I got a new job just now, I sign the documents Monday, the beer is from today, and I've been dating since 2 months. ^^ You're not that low on updates. xDWow...so you have a new job, lots of beer and A BOYFRIEND. I need to get more updates on your life. Feel like a n00b![]()


Yeah, same here.I'm applying for jobs as well. My last project finished a while ago and now I'm looking for a new challenge!
need to skype mooar![]()
My project finished too, and it's still not known if we'll pick it up again, today I got a mail that chances are we probably won't, so that's why I had to look for a new job, I've been looking since January.
I know that silly, that's why I was pointing it out.Well yeah, I'm officially not a student anymore... xD But if possible I prefer having shifts, somehow. I'm not really ready yet to work full time, and til 6 PM at that. That's when it gets dark nowadays. xD
If they've mentioned the choices, then it should be possible to choose. If not, then what?Cool, keep me posted.I have no idea what the possible working hours are yet, they just said that you could either work part time or full time. I'll know on Monday.
I gotta be working, so I'll take it. And when I'm close to starting the semester, I'll quit. It's probably going to be a 6th month or so contract, so that won't be too hard. And also, if they said that you can take shifts, then they should actually be offering that, so...I know that silly, that's why I was pointing it out.If they've mentioned the choices, then it should be possible to choose. If not, then what?
Okay. ^^Cool, keep me posted.

