At a Place Called Ibisa

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

xD

I gotta read so many things... Aye caramba.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Call Me

Hey, my sweet chocolate frappé! :hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Call Me

frappé :hurr

How's your week been? anything exciting as of late?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Call Me

I'm starting work on monday, I won 4 large cans of Bulgarian beer that I won't even drink, because I hate beer. xD But I'll give one to my boyfriend.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Call Me

I'm starting work on monday, I won 4 large cans of Bulgarian beer that I won't even drink, because I hate beer. xD But I'll give one to my boyfriend.
Ah congrats on the beer! and job too! :derp Where is your new job?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Call Me

In a call center of a company that works for Markets.com.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Call Me

Cool. Are you in 5 days a week?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Call Me

Cool. Are you in 5 days a week?
Not sure yet, I still haven't signed anything. I actually don't really want to work full time, and they were offering part time for students, but their working hours are from 8 AM til 6 PM, so I wonder. But I might work full day every day. Boyfriend won't be too happy though. xD And it'd be a bit too exhausting.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Call Me

Not sure yet, I still haven't signed anything. I actually don't really want to work full time, and they were offering part time for students, but their working hours are from 8 AM til 6 PM, so I wonder. But I might work full day every day. Boyfriend won't be too happy though. xD And it'd be a bit too exhausting.
:bnah

By everyday, you mean just weekdays right? :?bunny Cos besides that, those working hours are pretty much what a regular full-time desk job is. Speak to them and hopefully you can work part time. 3 days would be okay?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Call Me

I'm starting work on monday, I won 4 large cans of Bulgarian beer that I won't even drink, because I hate beer. xD But I'll give one to my boyfriend.
Wow...so you have a new job, lots of beer and A BOYFRIEND. I need to get more updates on your life. Feel like a n00b -_-;
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Call Me

:bnah

By everyday, you mean just weekdays right? :?bunny Cos besides that, those working hours are pretty much what a regular full-time desk job is. Speak to them and hopefully you can work part time. 3 days would be okay?
Well yeah, I'm officially not a student anymore... xD But if possible I prefer having shifts, somehow. I'm not really ready yet to work full time, and til 6 PM at that. That's when it gets dark nowadays. xD

I have no idea what the possible working hours are yet, they just said that you could either work part time or full time. I'll know on Monday.

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Wow...so you have a new job, lots of beer and A BOYFRIEND. I need to get more updates on your life. Feel like a n00b -_-;
I don't drink beer. xD I got a new job just now, I sign the documents Monday, the beer is from today, and I've been dating since 2 months. ^^ You're not that low on updates. xD

And how are youuu? :hug
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Call Me

I'm applying for jobs as well. My last project finished a while ago and now I'm looking for a new challenge!

need to skype mooar :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Call Me

I'm applying for jobs as well. My last project finished a while ago and now I'm looking for a new challenge!

need to skype mooar :arf
Yeah, same here. :arf My project finished too, and it's still not known if we'll pick it up again, today I got a mail that chances are we probably won't, so that's why I had to look for a new job, I've been looking since January.

And I need to Skype too, haven't been skyping in a long time. :arf

And good luck on your job hunt as well!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Call Me

Well yeah, I'm officially not a student anymore... xD But if possible I prefer having shifts, somehow. I'm not really ready yet to work full time, and til 6 PM at that. That's when it gets dark nowadays. xD
I know that silly, that's why I was pointing it out. :bnah If they've mentioned the choices, then it should be possible to choose. If not, then what?

I have no idea what the possible working hours are yet, they just said that you could either work part time or full time. I'll know on Monday.
Cool, keep me posted.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Call Me

I know that silly, that's why I was pointing it out. :bnah If they've mentioned the choices, then it should be possible to choose. If not, then what?
I gotta be working, so I'll take it. And when I'm close to starting the semester, I'll quit. It's probably going to be a 6th month or so contract, so that won't be too hard. And also, if they said that you can take shifts, then they should actually be offering that, so...

Cool, keep me posted.
Okay. ^^
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Call Me


Just ate a hot pocket.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Call Me

How ironic that that dude has a video entitled "Most Annoying People On The Internet" :derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Call Me

xD I really like him though.

...

I guess I'm some of the most annoying around as well. .-.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Call Me

:comfort
You are not annoying just a little crazy.
 
Top