Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Steadfast Tin Soldier

Mhm - hows about some manhwa??
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Steadfast Tin Soldier

Mhm - hows about some manhwa??
Don't read any. D: Something random perhaps? :O

---------- Post added April 01, 2013 at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was March 03, 2013 at 04:18 PM ----------

:O Teh April fools.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Josef K's yaoi thread

If you could choose one yaoi cosplay costume to wear for a day, what one would it be? :)
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Josef K's yaoi thread

If you could choose one yaoi cosplay costume to wear for a day, what one would it be? :)
From a yaoi manga or?

@gnut

Oh, I see spring season is starting. :O
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Josef K's yaoi thread

@gnut

Oh, I see spring season is starting. :O
yes sir...

I didn't know you had a thread...I will visit you sometimes if that is okay

so you are Macedonian...my father is athenian
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Someone remove the poll.

Yeah, I do not post much here.

You mean he is from Greece?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Someone remove the poll.

Late. :O

Nice to know, so you are half Greek eh? :D Good to know. :)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Someone remove the poll.

watch the new epi of SNK...I got a feeling the anime will be quite successful

:thumbs
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Someone remove the poll.

watch the new epi of SNK...I got a feeling the anime will be quite successful

:thumbs
DAT SIGNATURE. :nod
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Someone remove the poll.

I made it...I loved the cutting of rain drops
Pretty good, had to check it did not go over the size limit. XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Someone remove the poll.

:lmao
baka u.u


here have one....
Sorry mod habits die hard. :p

Thanks, I need a new ava as well. :XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Someone remove the poll.

I'm sort of happy how no one gives a damn to your request and that poll stays there.
No idea why :XD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Someone remove the poll.

I'm sort of happy how no one gives a damn to your request and that poll stays there.
No idea why :XD

THOSE DAMN BLUE AND REDS! :@ :p

Oh well, perhaps they did not get the message? :3c I am a pretty cryptic person.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Someone remove the poll.

I do get the feeling you will remove it if I said I'm serious.
Hmm..

THOSE DAMN BLUE AND REDS! :@ :p

Oh well, perhaps they did not get the message? :3c I am a pretty cryptic person.
No, the poll is cute, that's all.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Someone remove the poll.

Fail troll Haku. :hmph
 
Top