Re: The Steadfast Tin Soldier
Mhm - hows about some manhwa??
Mhm - hows about some manhwa??
Don't read any. D: Something random perhaps? :OMhm - hows about some manhwa??

From a yaoi manga or?If you could choose one yaoi cosplay costume to wear for a day, what one would it be?![]()
yes sir...@gnut
Oh, I see spring season is starting. :O
yup...Yeah, I do not post much here.
You mean he is from Greece?
Good to know. 
DAT SIGNATURE.watch the new epi of SNK...I got a feeling the anime will be quite successful
![]()

I made it...I loved the cutting of rain dropsDAT SIGNATURE.![]()
Pretty good, had to check it did not go over the size limit. XDI made it...I loved the cutting of rain drops
Pretty good, had to check it did not go over the size limit. XD

Sorry mod habits die hard.
baka u.u
here have one....
![]()



Srsly?I'm sort of happy how no one gives a damn to your request and that poll stays there.
No idea why![]()

I'm sort of happy how no one gives a damn to your request and that poll stays there.
No idea why![]()

I am a pretty cryptic person.I do get the feeling you will remove it if I said I'm serious.Srsly?![]()
No, the poll is cute, that's all.THOSE DAMN BLUE AND REDS! :@
Oh well, perhaps they did not get the message?I am a pretty cryptic person.
