Sorry guys, I actually won't be playing. Maybe next time.
might as well make it the 11th...if adi and m3j are out...maybe lawly,xi0 or herms can play....some serious private stuff came up, I'm very sorry but saturday is definitely impossible for me. I'm really sorry but I will have to change it again. 10th March (Sunday) is the starting date now, I seriously hope this is the last time.

It's not a laughing matter.
I knew this was a good choice to update my sig![]()
What a shame, maybe next time AdiSorry guys, I actually won't be playing. Maybe next time.

You mean tata? That would be great!tatsu's
(she wanna play)
And now you lost Irelia, GB :3 LEONA FTW


You mean tata? That would be great!

That's not how you greet someone who just came back Millhouse.Anyone else seeing Tata post at best, two times a day?

Oh, well. I wasn't laughing about the root cause of the delayIt's not a laughing matter.

Helloooooooo! Omg! I missed here. *hugs MH*
I don't have much time but I want to play! o/
So you can count on me!
![]()
SHE'S ALIVEHow do I greet them? Whack 'em on the butt?That's not how you greet someone who just came back Millhouse.
I'm sure she will be more active, I'm putting my faith in Tata![]()

¨It's so nice to see you back, I hope you spend a great time! Here, have a welcome orange!How do I greet them? Whack 'em on the butt?![]()
Ain't nobody got time for that. My way is much better.¨It's so nice to see you back, I hope you spend a great time! Here, have a welcome orange!
¨![]()
Or something like that.

