Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Sorry guys, I actually won't be playing. Maybe next time.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Warning, I might not be able to join. we'll see tomorrow, as I'm borrowing a laptop from the school as mine is in repair shop. I have to hand it in tomorrow, will try to check it out again.


Not for this game though. But yeah, there's your warning.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
....some serious private stuff came up, I'm very sorry but saturday is definitely impossible for me. I'm really sorry but I will have to change it again. 10th March (Sunday) is the starting date now, I seriously hope this is the last time.
might as well make it the 11th...if adi and m3j are out...maybe lawly,xi0 or herms can play

:)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Helloooooooo! Omg! I missed here. *hugs MH* :x3
I don't have much time but I want to play! o/
So you can count on me! :nod

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

You mean tata? That would be great!
:glomp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Anyone else seeing Tata post at best, two times a day?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
It's not a laughing matter.
Oh, well. I wasn't laughing about the root cause of the delay :worrybunny
Just how I liked Imp's series of GIFs. Never mind, though. Point taken.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
That's not how you greet someone who just came back Millhouse.

I'm sure she will be more active, I'm putting my faith in Tata :mono
How do I greet them? Whack 'em on the butt? :worrybunny
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How do I greet them? Whack 'em on the butt? :worrybunny
¨It's so nice to see you back, I hope you spend a great time! Here, have a welcome orange!

¨

Or something like that.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
¨It's so nice to see you back, I hope you spend a great time! Here, have a welcome orange!

¨

Or something like that.
Ain't nobody got time for that. My way is much better.


Tata is a llamaface anyway. :hmph
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You didn't have to change the date for me :oh

I'm in, I just need to decide on a character.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top