trundle 


Notrundle![]()

I just read this.Sorry guys, I actually won't be playing. Maybe next time.

But we love you, so we want you to play! So we didn't mind changing the date for you, niisan!You didn't have to change the date for me
I'm in, I just need to decide on a character.


Oh, you're playing?But we love you, so we want you to play! So we didn't mind changing the date for you, niisan!![]()
![]()
If I'm allowed to keep the laptop for another week or get another loaner, then I'll stay. Wasn't fair to join in the first place when I wasn't sure, and it's not fair to leave either when I've already joined. It's even worse though, if I go MIA. :\Oh, you're playing?

Okay, sorry, on a second thought, I will be playing. xDI just read this.
...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO![]()
Of course it isOkay, sorry, on a second thought, I will be playing. xD
Really sorry, I wasn't going to have the time, but now I will. Sorry!
So I am still playing.
---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------
If that's okay?

Okay, sorry, on a second thought, I will be playing. xD
Really sorry, I wasn't going to have the time, but now I will. Sorry!
So I am still playing.
---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------
If that's okay?

Why wouldn't it be, dummy? D:Okay, sorry, on a second thought, I will be playing. xD
Really sorry, I wasn't going to have the time, but now I will. Sorry!
So I am still playing.
---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------
If that's okay?
Just asking. xD Cause I resigned and then I reentered and all.Why wouldn't it be, dummy? D:
...We're among guys and they like this 'in and out' routine '-'
?
I am in...
Are you in?
Hold on a sec...I am in

Uhm, yeah it's getting hotter here or is it me? ...My bf is here, are you trying to fork me? O:
[ok, dirty crappy puns moment over ç.ç]
