Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You didn't have to change the date for me :oh

I'm in, I just need to decide on a character.
But we love you, so we want you to play! So we didn't mind changing the date for you, niisan! :wub :zomg
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
mixed feelings about

Adi, Orgz cancelling their participation and
Xio, Tata joining the game

:o

Bittersweet
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Oh, you're playing?
If I'm allowed to keep the laptop for another week or get another loaner, then I'll stay. Wasn't fair to join in the first place when I wasn't sure, and it's not fair to leave either when I've already joined. It's even worse though, if I go MIA. :\


ALL BECAUSE I FELT LIKE BEING NICE AND JOININ :arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
bad news, I'm in. But let's make this as quick as possible as this is either my first or second renewal, and I can't renew after third time.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I just read this.

...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :pout
Okay, sorry, on a second thought, I will be playing. xD

Really sorry, I wasn't going to have the time, but now I will. Sorry!

So I am still playing.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

If that's okay?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Okay, sorry, on a second thought, I will be playing. xD

Really sorry, I wasn't going to have the time, but now I will. Sorry!

So I am still playing.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

If that's okay?
Of course it is :^_^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Okay, sorry, on a second thought, I will be playing. xD

Really sorry, I wasn't going to have the time, but now I will. Sorry!

So I am still playing.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

If that's okay?
:x3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Okay, sorry, on a second thought, I will be playing. xD

Really sorry, I wasn't going to have the time, but now I will. Sorry!

So I am still playing.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

If that's okay?
Why wouldn't it be, dummy? D:
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hold on a sec...

...

...

That means you're playing right :verily?

Choose a champ then :lmao

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

My bf is here, are you trying to fork me? O:

[ok, dirty crappy puns moment over ç.ç]
Uhm, yeah it's getting hotter here or is it me? ...

Yeah... it's... probably me.

I gotta go now, see ya :sweat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top