- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 9,412
- Reaction score
- 5,154
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
can i dye your hair green?Well, it does take a while to fly. It's like a 10-11 hour journey.

can i dye your hair green?Well, it does take a while to fly. It's like a 10-11 hour journey.

No. I will not be your Midorima.can i dye your hair green?![]()
Make him go blonde...can i dye your hair green?![]()
No. I will not be your Midorima.

He's not sweet to be a blonde.Make him go blonde...

Give him a sugar bath then... I know you'd enjoy it more than he'd do
He's not sweet to be a blonde.
![]()

Pour some sugar on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Give him a sugar bath then... I know you'd enjoy it more than he'd do![]()

.
but i need to feel your flesh before eating you.Oi Oi, stop poking, it's starting to hurt.

Wait wut, weren't you going to eat him?but i need to feel your flesh before eating you.
![]()
He's too small. Not enough to stuff my tummy.Wait wut, weren't you going to eat him?



Yeah, as you assumed, that's not going to happen either.Pour some sugar on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
he already denied to let me pour choco syrup on him to lick after. I don't think sugar will change his boring food taste.
![]()
Hardy, you're younger than me, so your flesh is probably tastier.Uhm.. ehm..
*How do I escape now...*
Yeah... about the eating thing. My ex was a cannibal, she said I taste terrible and she broke up with me...
So yeah, I don't wanna make you waste time in terrible meat like mine, you should go after frosty
*Nailed it*
lolSigh... alright then I guess...
*gets into a cauldron and puts some salt in his butt*
About that...I hope she isn't...
Where's the pepper?
Fine...How the hell did you turn into Chitose... You're Tanegashima, not Niou (all you can do is stealing bottles) don't cheat!