Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Give him a sugar bath then... I know you'd enjoy it more than he'd do :^_^
Pour some sugar on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

he already denied to let me pour choco syrup on him to lick after. I don't think sugar will change his boring food taste.

:poke
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oi Oi, stop poking, it's starting to hurt :( .
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Wait wut, weren't you going to eat him?
He's too small. Not enough to stuff my tummy.
Anyway, argentinian meat is better. :hurr

:poke
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Uhm.. ehm..

*How do I escape now...*

Yeah... about the eating thing. My ex was a cannibal, she said I taste terrible and she broke up with me...
So yeah, I don't wanna make you waste time in terrible meat like mine, you should go after frosty :^_^

*Nailed it*
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Pour some sugar on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

he already denied to let me pour choco syrup on him to lick after. I don't think sugar will change his boring food taste.

:poke
Yeah, as you assumed, that's not going to happen either.

Uhm.. ehm..

*How do I escape now...*

Yeah... about the eating thing. My ex was a cannibal, she said I taste terrible and she broke up with me...
So yeah, I don't wanna make you waste time in terrible meat like mine, you should go after frosty :^_^

*Nailed it*
Hardy, you're younger than me, so your flesh is probably tastier.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sigh... alright then I guess...

*gets into a cauldron and puts some salt in his butt*
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Sigh... alright then I guess...

*gets into a cauldron and puts some salt in his butt*
lol

Good to know that you're not averse to being eaten. Asky will be excited.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I hope she isn't...

Where's the pepper?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I hope she isn't...

Where's the pepper?
About that...

*grabs pepper grinder and grinds some into Hardy's eye*
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
*his eyes get red... wait, could it be? BLOODSHOT MODE?*

*Drags Frosty into the steaming cauldron, gets out, and covers it.*

There's no escape now...

 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
*predicts you throwing me into the cauldron and turns into Chitose, thereby avoiding being tossed into the cauldron*
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How the hell did you turn into Chitose... You're Tanegashima, not Niou (all you can do is stealing bottles) don't cheat!
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
How the hell did you turn into Chitose... You're Tanegashima, not Niou (all you can do is stealing bottles) don't cheat!
Fine...

*jumps onto my Segway and speeds away*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top