Nurmeedurrp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

But it feels like some veiled insult :pout
Well... you need to guess when I'm mocking you and when I'm not :hee

That's what you do to me too, I can't see when you're serious or you aren't, so we're even <3

Being judgemental is part of the fun of being alive. :^_^
Not for me. I tease and mock a lot, but not if the other person wouldn't know I'm just kidding. P:
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Gary, how would you rate top 10 most powerful characters in OP?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Try using lots of one words when you want to spam and make your post counts as big as Gary or Milly. For Example, during a decent convo, just leave a post saying:

Or a smiley will do too.
No, one word answers and smileys are for noobs only. If that is all you can post, do not expect a response with the grandeur of:

Ham? I used to like it more when I was younger. The eternal question of Turkey vs. Ham on the holidays - I always used to preferred Ham. However, my taste has become more balanced with age. I actually prefer turkey or roast beef to ham now on a daily basis.
:disappoint

Where is the numerical rating I asked for?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

A misconception, I assume.
:hmm

Well... you need to guess when I'm mocking you and when I'm not :hee

That's what you do to me too, I can't see when you're serious or you aren't, so we're even <3



Not for me. I tease and mock a lot, but not if the other person wouldn't know I'm just kidding. P:
You think we're even? :yodawg

:plot

Gary, how would you rate top 10 most powerful characters in OP?
Don't know, don't care

I had a vision. A green gummy bear told me.
Spit it out...who was it?

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

:disappoint

Where is the numerical rating I asked for?
On a scale of 3-47, where 19 is bad, 33 is decent, 17 is amazing, and 23 is mediocre...I'd give it a 7 :hee
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

On a scale of 3-47, where 19 is bad, 33 is decent, 17 is amazing, and 23 is mediocre...I'd give it a 7 :hee
In other words, you're practically kosher? Would you raise that rating for prosciutto, or other quality European cured pork products?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

In other words, you're practically kosher? Would you raise that rating for prosciutto, or other quality European cured pork products?
To be honest, it's a 7 or 8 I guess.

Well, you specified ham, not pork as a whole. So of course it could vary. Prosciutto, capicollo, bacon, would all be higher.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Prosciutto is a type of ham. Capicolla technically is not, though it is cured in a similar manner. We American's are conditioned to think of only generic sandwich meat as ham, and also the thicker cut glazed variation.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Yeah, it depends on what kind of meat it is. Capicollo is shoulder or neck, so it isn't ham. Sorry for not assuming you were talking about prosciutto as well :rolleyes:
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Do you use Spotify?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Why not?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Because I don't want you to chase the poor little gummy bear of my vision.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Yeah, it depends on what kind of meat it is. Capicollo is shoulder or neck, so it isn't ham. Sorry for not assuming you were talking about prosciutto as well :rolleyes:
It's made in a similar manner, and often is mislabeled as ham. I was referring to all ham, and ham related products.

I wish more people understood how detestable a team the Phillies are. Their decline is even more satisfying then the Yankees. The Braves are at least a respectable organization, kind of like the San Antonio Spurs. While I hate the team, I at least respect the franchise. Unlike the Yankees, Phillies, and Red Sox they never feel like sore winners.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Yes, why?
Just wondering if I could see your playlist. Probably there are some musicians I haven't heard about and they might be good. Just like your last.fm
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Because I don't want you to chase the poor little gummy bear of my vision.
Wat...

It's made in a similar manner, and often is mislabeled as ham. I was referring to all ham, and ham related products.

I wish more people understood how detestable a team the Phillies are. Their decline is even more satisfying then the Yankees. The Braves are at least a respectable organization, kind of like the San Antonio Spurs. While I hate the team, I at least respect the franchise. Unlike the Yankees, Phillies, and Red Sox they never feel like sore winners.
Yeah, I always love to see "capicola ham" from the grocery store. The only way to really tell is the pattern of fat in the slice.

Well, anyone can dislike Philly teams. But we don't have to deal with them...Yankees and Red Sox are enough. And to be honest, I dislike the Red Sox more. You can't argue with the Yankees success.

I actually followed my cousin growing up into being a bit of a Braves fan. I guess they were the NL team I rooted for. I remember when they lost to the Yankees in the World Series...ugh.

Just wondering if I could see your playlist. Probably there are some musicians I haven't heard about and they might be good. Just like your last.fm
They have Spotify outside of N.America and Europe? :blink

You can follow me if you want, my username is the same as twitter/Skype.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top