Re: lawlett-kun thread.

But it feels like some veiled insult...but that's good. I don't judge :<

But it feels like some veiled insult...but that's good. I don't judge :<

Being judgemental is part of the fun of being alive....but that's good. I don't judge :<

A misconception, I assume.An assumption, I presume?
Well... you need to guess when I'm mocking you and when I'm notBut it feels like some veiled insult![]()
Not for me. I tease and mock a lot, but not if the other person wouldn't know I'm just kidding. P:Being judgemental is part of the fun of being alive.![]()
I had a vision. A green gummy bear told me.BY WHO?!
No, one word answers and smileys are for noobs only. If that is all you can post, do not expect a response with the grandeur of:Try using lots of one words when you want to spam and make your post counts as big as Gary or Milly. For Example, during a decent convo, just leave a post saying:
Or a smiley will do too.
Ham? I used to like it more when I was younger. The eternal question of Turkey vs. Ham on the holidays - I always used to preferred Ham. However, my taste has become more balanced with age. I actually prefer turkey or roast beef to ham now on a daily basis.

A misconception, I assume.

You think we're even?Well... you need to guess when I'm mocking you and when I'm not![]()
That's what you do to me too, I can't see when you're serious or you aren't, so we're even <3
Not for me. I tease and mock a lot, but not if the other person wouldn't know I'm just kidding. P:


Don't know, don't careGary, how would you rate top 10 most powerful characters in OP?
Spit it out...who was it?I had a vision. A green gummy bear told me.
On a scale of 3-47, where 19 is bad, 33 is decent, 17 is amazing, and 23 is mediocre...I'd give it a 7
Where is the numerical rating I asked for?

In other words, you're practically kosher? Would you raise that rating for prosciutto, or other quality European cured pork products?On a scale of 3-47, where 19 is bad, 33 is decent, 17 is amazing, and 23 is mediocre...I'd give it a 7![]()
To be honest, it's a 7 or 8 I guess.In other words, you're practically kosher? Would you raise that rating for prosciutto, or other quality European cured pork products?

It's made in a similar manner, and often is mislabeled as ham. I was referring to all ham, and ham related products.Yeah, it depends on what kind of meat it is. Capicollo is shoulder or neck, so it isn't ham. Sorry for not assuming you were talking about prosciutto as well![]()
Just wondering if I could see your playlist. Probably there are some musicians I haven't heard about and they might be good. Just like your last.fmYes, why?
Wat...Because I don't want you to chase the poor little gummy bear of my vision.
Yeah, I always love to see "capicola ham" from the grocery store. The only way to really tell is the pattern of fat in the slice.It's made in a similar manner, and often is mislabeled as ham. I was referring to all ham, and ham related products.
I wish more people understood how detestable a team the Phillies are. Their decline is even more satisfying then the Yankees. The Braves are at least a respectable organization, kind of like the San Antonio Spurs. While I hate the team, I at least respect the franchise. Unlike the Yankees, Phillies, and Red Sox they never feel like sore winners.
They have Spotify outside of N.America and Europe?Just wondering if I could see your playlist. Probably there are some musicians I haven't heard about and they might be good. Just like your last.fm
