Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:lmao that was great.

I guess I'm finish the butt soup and leave this place before asky comes back.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Asky won't be back for a little bit, I think, so you have time to make your getaway.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But... regular Kirihara can't escape easily just like that.
If I were Kikumaru I would just acrobatic the hell out of here...

I know! Smack me just like you smacked Kaoz... and call me Sally

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Crap... Frosty come back with your Segway, I need you :crying
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
lol

*rides the Segway back and smacks Hardy*
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
*Enters into Devil Mode*

F THIS PLACE, IM OUT.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, in the end, as we all know, different people like different things for different reason.

I more or less thought FMA's manga was dry, slow, and alchemy was poorly portrayed on the page. Berserk, while I read like 240 chapters of it, was originally a good (albeit disturbing) manga, but then devolved into mindless monster slaughter.
FMA is one of the best shounen series in the last decade, so I can't agree there.

I can't agree with the second part, seems like you're oversimplifying it.

Ask the perv admin that added it. I don't even wanna guess which one.
It wasn't me. The Naruto and Bleach smilies were added ages ago. OP were added more recently, same with KnB and PoT.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I know Kait added the OP ones, cos I gave him the Iva one and I think the Bon clay too or one other. I dunno who added the KnB ones.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
FMA is one of the best shounen series in the last decade, so I can't agree there.

I can't agree with the second part, seems like you're oversimplifying it.
We're never going to agree on the first part.

On the Berserk part, have you ever read it? The series just devolves into monster slaughter. It once had a story, but that sort of vanished.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Berserk is like his favorite manga:toc
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:poke My Midorima is back. Be my Takao? :midotaka
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Frosty, where do you stand on Vagabond again? I can't recall...
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
My eyes aren't that good (I wear glasses), so I don't think I can be your Takao.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Frosty, where do you stand on Vagabond again? I can't recall...
I've never actually read it.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I really recommend it. With that said, I also need to check out Inoue's other mangas, such as Real or even Slam Dunk.
Hmm, perhaps. People talk about Slam Dunk a lot, but I've never read it, in large part because I don't like the idea of basketball manga.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm put of the idea of "going backwards" with a mangaka's work, seeing how his art has evolved with Vagabond and the other amazing murals and works he does outside. That being said, he's a brilliant writer and plus I've never read a sports manga before. I also want to read Hakyuu(sp?) at some point too.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hmm, perhaps. People talk about Slam Dunk a lot, but I've never read it, in large part because I don't like the idea of basketball manga.
...but you read a tennis manga...

Slam Dunk is awesome man, you should totally try it (at some moments you forget you're reading a basketball manga :XD)
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm put of the idea of "going backwards" with a mangaka's work, seeing how his art has evolved with Vagabond and the other amazing murals and works he does outside. That being said, he's a brilliant writer and plus I've never read a sports manga before. I also want to read Hakyuu(sp?) at some point too.
I can understand that.

Um, it's spelled Haikyuu. I actually dropped it, although I do plan on returning to it at some point.

...but you read a tennis manga...

Slam Dunk is awesome man, you should totally try it (at some moments you forget you're reading a basketball manga :XD)
That's not the point. Tennis makes for a better manga than basketball does.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
What made you drop it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top