- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 9,412
- Reaction score
- 5,154
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
The rat is such a meanie



Only with you though, he saved my life the other day.The rat is such a meanie
![]()
What did he do? Did he hug you?Only with you though, he saved my life the other day.

No, he smacked me...What did he do? Did he hug you?![]()
S&M relationshipNo, he smacked me...
It doesn't sound too nice now that I think about it.


It wasn't that way. It's like when I smack Kaoz.S&M relationship
Tell me more.![]()
This is Frosty's thread, I should respect himS&M relationship
Tell me more.![]()
.You do that to him too?It wasn't that way. It's like when I smack Kaoz.

Yes, all the time.You do that to him too?![]()
He also hugs him. So sweet.You do that to him too?![]()


I don't watch Kuroko, so I can't see how much they are relatedHe also hugs him. So sweet.
That's why they are Midorima and Takao.![]()

Takao pulls Midorima around.I don't watch Kuroko, so I can't see how much they are related![]()

Takao is Midorima's slave.That doesn't too good for Takao :/

I wouldn't bet against that...I bet he does all sorts of things for him.

