Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:kise
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Which SPoT character are you Asky, Kise?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
There's Duke Homerun and PoT anime had Yagyuu's golf swing... so a BBall player wouldn' t be a surprise actually.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Then the FF converted you. You became a Hardy boy.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Then the FF converted you. You became a Hardy boy.
Actually, my desire to have a Kirihara's avatar converted me.

In case she doesn't understand wtf I'm talking about:

If it´s posible, I would like to change mine to Hardy. If it´s already in use, Hardy.- (or something like that lol)

[xi0]Done[/xi0]

Thank you :^_^
 
Last edited:

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You should be attached to your username and not want to change it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You should be attached to your username and not want to change it.
I really liked it, but I wanted to wear a non-kikumaru avy and it would had been stupid u.u

Like, remember when you had a frozen rat in your avy... WHAT ARE YOU NOW, HUH?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I really liked it, but I wanted to wear a non-kikumaru avy and it would had been stupid u.u

Like, remember when you had a frozen rat in your avy... WHAT ARE YOU NOW, HUH?
It was a mouse, hence FrostyMouse.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, it was a putrid frozen rat, hence you.
I saw that team purple lost - did you guys win a match?

I nina'd one match - how the fork do use the camera -

So much to learn - so much.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I saw that team purple lost - did you guys win a match?

I nina'd one match - how the fork do use the camera -

So much to learn - so much.
Won 2 and lost one that should had been a win u.u
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
winning is nice
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
What are you talking about, LoL?
 

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia
ey, it would be nice if you join us! :ohaielmo
 

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia
You also LOL ?
Oh you too Charlie. Everybody is welcome, as my signature implies. Only that Frosty has good experience with that kind of projects, and it would be nice to have him there :^_^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
He's just spamming.

"Collective reading of classic manga. Want to join us?"
I see - I've been deceived xDDDD
Oh you too Charlie. Everybody is welcome, as my signature implies. Only that Frosty has good experience with that kind of projects, and it would be nice to have him there :^_^
Ap forums were nice before they made you register to read the spoilers. I haven't visited them in years....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top