- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 9,412
- Reaction score
- 5,154
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-


I am Oishi and Darj is Kikumaru.Which SPoT character are you Asky, Kise?


Technically, I was Kikumaru...I am Oishi and Darj is Kikumaru.
And we are the... GOLDEN PAIR!!!
![]()
Actually, my desire to have a Kirihara's avatar converted me.Then the FF converted you. You became a Hardy boy.
If it´s posible, I would like to change mine to Hardy. If it´s already in use, Hardy.- (or something like that lol)
[xi0]Done[/xi0]
Thank you![]()
I really liked it, but I wanted to wear a non-kikumaru avy and it would had been stupid u.uYou should be attached to your username and not want to change it.
It was a mouse, hence FrostyMouse.I really liked it, but I wanted to wear a non-kikumaru avy and it would had been stupid u.u
Like, remember when you had a frozen rat in your avy... WHAT ARE YOU NOW, HUH?
No, it was a putrid frozen rat, hence you.It was a mouse, hence FrostyMouse.
I saw that team purple lost - did you guys win a match?No, it was a putrid frozen rat, hence you.
Won 2 and lost one that should had been a win u.uI saw that team purple lost - did you guys win a match?
I nina'd one match - how the fork do use the camera -
So much to learn - so much.

You also LOL ?ey, it would be nice if you join us!![]()
He's just spamming.You also LOL ?
Oh you too Charlie. Everybody is welcome, as my signature implies. Only that Frosty has good experience with that kind of projects, and it would be nice to have him thereYou also LOL ?

I see - I've been deceived xDDDDHe's just spamming.
"Collective reading of classic manga. Want to join us?"
Ap forums were nice before they made you register to read the spoilers. I haven't visited them in years....Oh you too Charlie. Everybody is welcome, as my signature implies. Only that Frosty has good experience with that kind of projects, and it would be nice to have him there![]()