Re: lawlett-kun thread.
Any plan for babies?
Any plan for babies?
"lawlett-kun... in the Lost World of Tomorrow"?Too lazy/uninspired
I was always taught to pronounce them as Bernstein and today I found out its written Berenstain. Wah? My school librarian was a filthy liar. MRS ROGERS YOU WERE A FILTHY LIAR.
I am a baby, don't need another.Any plan for babies?
I don't get it"lawlett-kun... in the Lost World of Tomorrow"?
I always pronounced it that way as well. Didn't know whether it was correct or not.I was always taught to pronounce them as Bernstein and today I found out its written Berenstain. Wah? My school librarian was a filthy liar. MRS ROGERS YOU WERE A FILTHY LIAR.
I always pronounced it Bearenstein.I was always taught to pronounce them as Bernstein and today I found out its written Berenstain. Wah? My school librarian was a filthy liar. MRS ROGERS YOU WERE A FILTHY LIAR.
Yeah, but the syllables sort of mush together...WHEN YOU'RE 6I always pronounced it Bearenstein.


Pic or didn't happen?I am a baby, don't need another.
I had no such trouble.Yeah, but the syllables sort of mush together...WHEN YOU'RE 6![]()
I call it like I see it.Shut up, Annie...go find your fckin Tibbers![]()




What do you mean?Pic or didn't happen?
Riiiight.I had no such trouble.
What?

Stay awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayAnnie's one too you know?![]()

You brought it on yourselfStay awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay![]()

On and In are very different things!!!!You brought it on yourself![]()
