Nurmeedurrp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Any plan for babies?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I was always taught to pronounce them as Bernstein and today I found out its written Berenstain. Wah? My school librarian was a filthy liar. MRS ROGERS YOU WERE A FILTHY LIAR.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Any plan for babies?
I am a baby, don't need another.

"lawlett-kun... in the Lost World of Tomorrow"?
I don't get it

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

I was always taught to pronounce them as Bernstein and today I found out its written Berenstain. Wah? My school librarian was a filthy liar. MRS ROGERS YOU WERE A FILTHY LIAR.
I always pronounced it that way as well. Didn't know whether it was correct or not.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I was always taught to pronounce them as Bernstein and today I found out its written Berenstain. Wah? My school librarian was a filthy liar. MRS ROGERS YOU WERE A FILTHY LIAR.
I always pronounced it Bearenstein.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: lawlett-kun thread.



They seem a bit judgemental to me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Shut up, Annie...go find your fckin Tibbers :nah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

:bored

:bored

:bored
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

NO YORDLES, NO
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Annie's one too you know? :jk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top