Re: lawlett-kun thread.
sky stop seducing gary
sky stop seducing gary
That was NEVER my intention.sky stop seducing gary

.
Oh... Well...we are talking about you.
Dat Rikka.
Where did the second sentence come from? What deep, dark, tunnel in your mind?I do not believe you are baby. Babies do not touch other men nipples or try to lick them.
I wonder if there are any at all. ._.I know what you meant. That's why I said I wasn't aware of anything other than that either.
There might be, but I'm unaware of them.I wonder if there are any at all. ._.
Well I hope there's something at least.There might be, but I'm unaware of them.
Why? I thought you were going to London?Well I hope there's something at least.
That wouldn't be fair to answerWho's spam do you most look forward to?

Why not? Do you think I can't handle the praise?That wouldn't be fair to answer![]()
Or the dis-......okay, maybeWhy not? Do you think I can't handle the praise?
