Nurmeedurrp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I do not believe you are baby. Babies do not touch other men nipples or try to lick them :nowant.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

What a naughty baby he is...
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I do not believe you are baby. Babies do not touch other men nipples or try to lick them :nowant.
Where did the second sentence come from? What deep, dark, tunnel in your mind?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I know what you meant. That's why I said I wasn't aware of anything other than that either.
I wonder if there are any at all. ._.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

There might be, but I'm unaware of them.
Well I hope there's something at least.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Who's spam do you most look forward to?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

That wouldn't be fair to answer :noworry
Why not? Do you think I can't handle the praise?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Jjfjhgifidnnnn12
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top