Nurmeedurrp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Because of money. Seriously, go watch Gasland, a pretty compelling documentary. He goes to homes of people who can light their water faucets on fire :lmao

Yeah I saw parts of it. You could smoke a cigarette while showering now! Isn't that awesome. :D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Fracking is expensive, inefficient, and unlikely to lower energy cost. There is no certainty that the increased supply will off set cost enough for a major reduction in oil prices. Considering the potential environmental impact, it hardly seems promising. It's always tricky finding good information, both sides of the debate are so politicized.
Potential? Promising? It's been in practice all over the place already. It seems pretty dangerous and not worth the risk to the environment.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Yeah. I have seen their pictures. One of them is almost as tall as me :faint. I am 5'11" and she is 5'10". I might get laid married in few months.
Really?:o
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

I'm for thorny getting married. In fact, we should change this thread's title to celebrate thorn's possible upcoming marriage.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

I'm for thorny getting married. In fact, we should change this thread's title to celebrate thorn's possible upcoming marriage.
Go take your Demacian Standard, and put it up your ass plz
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Yeah, arranged marriage I think. He's insane.
Oh, wow. It feels so strange to me. Cultural differences^^




DEMAAACIAAAAAAAA!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

BY FRELJORD'S MIGHT!
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Volibear reminds me of Iorek from His Dark Materials. XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Volibear reminds me of Iorek from His Dark Materials. XD
It's not a coincidence. I think he was created because of that. His second skin is even a reference to him.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

It's not a coincidence. I think he was created because of that. His second skin is even a reference to him.
Oh XD I see. Well there's many characters that were based on stuff.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Oh XD I see. Well there's many characters that were based on stuff.
Did you see the new Nidalee skin? It's a Predator reference...she even has an alien glyph on her forehead.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Did you see the new Nidalee skin? It's a Predator reference...she even has an alien glyph on her forehead.
I've never seen Predator xD

Ezreal's dance is Hare Hare Yukai dance from Haruhi <3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

I've never seen Predator xD

Ezreal's dance is Hare Hare Yukai dance from Haruhi <3
But you know of it enough to know it's a reference right? D:

Yeah I know...one of them dances Gangnam Style too I think.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

...no I don't xD

TF. You saw him dance it yesterday when we won that awesome game XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

...no I don't xD

TF. You saw him dance it yesterday when we won that awesome game XD
WAT

Yeah, I thought it was him, but I don't recall playing with him often so I wasn't completely sure.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

What D: I think I haven't really seen any alien movies.

Yh xD
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

I don't know /shrugs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top