Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
not sure about manga but anime is awesome and there are a lot of hxh fans who didnt play current game co they didnt like the theme.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
too many posts to read and sorry for being active in the times many people are in the thread well it was midnight time here and I have classes
so a hider is lynched.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Aww, darj doesn't consider me her friend.

:emo
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Stop being so self-centered, ass. The world does not revolve around you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Eww, I don't want to get you, I'm not thorny.But lulz, you died so early. Is this normal?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Eww, I don't want to get you, I'm not thorny.But lulz, you died so early. Is this normal?
If you play enough, it's normal for all outcomes to happen eventually. But I've never been lynched on Day 1 before, no. I've been killed in the first night twice though.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
:grin2

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

where is haku or nii-san or hell anybody to give me a break down of the phase times


hello.....:rant
It's almost 4am for Haku and its almost 3am for Niichan.
Yeah, that's right.
Normally, I could have been around to give you a reply, but I'm showing more and more flu-like symptoms, so, I called it a night relatively early.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
that's what I thought:headscratch...today was like 31hrs.

my question being...when does the night end and the day begin?
The difference is because the Night phase lasts 12 hours at most, sometimes less. That obviously leads to the dayphase starting at different times, even though it usually lasts for the whole 24 hours, especially at the beginning.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Oh, looks like I have died.
Well, it's up to you guys now. Good luck!

Now that two hotties died together, you will need it a lot :toc
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Well, it's truth... besides, if it concerns me, you've been ignoring my existence for months, so I don't even know why the ":( :shootme" -.-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top