not sure about manga but anime is awesome and there are a lot of hxh fans who didnt play current game co they didnt like the theme.
It's because he's my best friend on MH and the one that persuaded me to join >.< Lesson learned, to never bring personal feelings like that into the game.


This is about me, not you.Aww, darj doesn't consider me her friend.
:emo
Thanks for getting meStop being so self-centered, ass. The world does not revolve around you.

If you play enough, it's normal for all outcomes to happen eventually. But I've never been lynched on Day 1 before, no. I've been killed in the first night twice though.Eww, I don't want to get you, I'm not thorny.But lulz, you died so early. Is this normal?
---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------
where is haku or nii-san or hell anybody to give me a break down of the phase times
hello.....![]()
Yeah, that's right.It's almost 4am for Haku and its almost 3am for Niichan.
The difference is because the Night phase lasts 12 hours at most, sometimes less. That obviously leads to the dayphase starting at different times, even though it usually lasts for the whole 24 hours, especially at the beginning.that's what I thought...today was like 31hrs.
my question being...when does the night end and the day begin?

Oh, looks like I have died.
Well, it's up to you guys now. Good luck!
Now that two hotties died together, you will need it a lot![]()
It's the tie!Yeah, yeah.
I'm a hottie again. Not a female one, though![]()
Well, it's truth... besides, if it concerns me, you've been ignoring my existence for months, so I don't even know why the "
" -.-