Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Xi0 and 3c were lovers?! I'm jealous!
You should be, bitch

Every action you could make was well-aware to me so I was prepared for everything. Dunno if you would have ruined the game, will say more when the game ends.
There was nothing you could do about it :kukuku. But I'll save it for later.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hey 3c, stop killing me D:
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Did not come here to blabber about the game, but man, this game's spamming is unreal. 3,000 posts looks like a reachable target right now.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
yup gj haku
WTF, Gary likes this post?
Yeah, I'll spam as much as I can, since this is a farewell. You guys will miss* me one day.

*Yeah, I know you won't. Just don't spoil my act.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
WTF, Gary likes this post?
Yeah, I'll spam as much as I can, since this is a farewell. You guys will miss* me one day.

*Yeah, I know you won't. Just don't spoil my act.
Jeez, relax. Don't go all emo.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

This game's postcount is not "just on you", Haku. People simply like to joke around with you. This game has several very active players.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Jeez, relax. Don't go all emo.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

This game's postcount is not "just on you", Haku. People simply like to joke around with you. This game has several very active players.
I know it's not just on me. I was just trying to make them feel bad about it, but it's hopeless with these guys. They have no remorse :bored
Relaxing a bit, actually. I'm drained in this day phase.

Well, decided that I'd edit that part out. I don't want someone to jump in and comment on that and piss off the host.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
This day phase was ... WOW ahahuahua
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
WTF, Gary likes this post?
Yeah, I'll spam as much as I can, since this is a farewell. You guys will miss* me one day.

*Yeah, I know you won't. Just don't spoil my act.
It's an inside joke
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
It's an inside joke
I'm kind of dizzy now, what was it again?
By the way, this is pure spam, but forgive me for it. Or just delete the posts. At least it's not about the game or something.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
God dammit I just came back.

Good job guys btw.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I haven't even read the thread yet. There likes 40 pages to read :shootme

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

I'm kind of dizzy now, what was it again?
By the way, this is pure spam, but forgive me for it. Or just delete the posts. At least it's not about the game or something.
That was also an inside joke...but also outside
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I haven't even read the thread yet. There likes 40 pages to read :shootme

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------



That was also an inside joke...but also outside
Just read the last ones :ohaielmo

OK enough spam from me.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You two are like Romeo and Juliet. It's so sweet.


We should have a Romeo and Juliet version.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top