Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Evil is right. Don't speculate any further than that, everyone.
See, even I learned how to not ruin the night phases :toc
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Closing this thread as it's inevitable people will use this place to somehow influence the game. If there's a question, send me a PM.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

shut up Faust, you can ask that when the next dayphase starts or send me a PM if you think it's something I have to answer :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Lol, if you close it, the talk will just spill elsewhere I think.
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Lovers is fucked up to play. I'd like to modify the roles for next time and give them the possibility to communicate. Thoughts?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lovers is fucked up to play. I'd like to modify the roles for next time and give them the possibility to communicate. Thoughts?
I already gave them a place were they could talk privately at day, so I was really looking forward to see how they would do D: didn't think it would end this early but can't be helped I guess. Gary and the other person can share a bit more thoughts when they're both revealed.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

I thought of mentioning that after the other lover is revealed but because of Herm I said it now. Just in case some people start bitching why I didn't reveal that until now :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lol, if you close it, the talk will just spill elsewhere I think.
It's worth a try. I will leave it open the next night, maybe some people got the message :mono I know it's impossible to say nothing after a day ended, you just want to comment about it even if you don't intend to influence anyone. There's a certain level though that can possibly ruin the game or influence it too much.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I edited my post out of paranoia, didn't want to reveal too much. I'll save it for after the game but I think I might go punch a wall...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I edited my post out of paranoia, didn't want to reveal too much. I'll save it for after the game but I think I might go punch a wall...
Bestiality yo.......dat ain't right.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So I would like to hear Nuno's and Gary's opinion about the "new" lover role. I know you died early but maybe you can say a few things about your general opinion of the lover role.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Kind of hard to speak about it before the game ends...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
thread open again? cool.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Jarvan deserved a more manly ending story :hmph

The TF story was good, and the Annie one. So far all good but Jarvan.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'll like the stories when the game ends :D
:heh

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Jarvan deserved a more manly ending story :hmph

The TF story was good, and the Annie one. So far all good but Jarvan.
In the end you weren't Jarvan but someone who disguised himself as Jarvan :hmph
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Jarvan deserved a more manly ending story :hmph

The TF story was good, and the Annie one. So far all good but Jarvan.
Annie's is wrong, her bear is called Tibbers not Teddy.

What else did you expect in your story? You were a zoophilic traitor.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

In the end you weren't Jarvan but someone who disguised himself as Jarvan :hmph
That actually happened in the lore...

Look at Swain's medalion... LeBlanc!
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Wtf, the new thing is to kill Mido in the first night?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top