Evil is right. Don't speculate any further than that, everyone.
See, even I learned how to not ruin the night phases
See, even I learned how to not ruin the night phases



I already gave them a place were they could talk privately at day, so I was really looking forward to see how they would do D: didn't think it would end this early but can't be helped I guess. Gary and the other person can share a bit more thoughts when they're both revealed.Lovers is fucked up to play. I'd like to modify the roles for next time and give them the possibility to communicate. Thoughts?


It's worth a try. I will leave it open the next night, maybe some people got the messageLol, if you close it, the talk will just spill elsewhere I think.
I know it's impossible to say nothing after a day ended, you just want to comment about it even if you don't intend to influence anyone. There's a certain level though that can possibly ruin the game or influence it too much.Bestiality yo.......dat ain't right.I edited my post out of paranoia, didn't want to reveal too much. I'll save it for after the game but I think I might go punch a wall...


I'll like the stories when the game endsLike this post if you like the story![]()


I'll like the stories when the game ends![]()

In the end you weren't Jarvan but someone who disguised himself as JarvanJarvan deserved a more manly ending story
The TF story was good, and the Annie one. So far all good but Jarvan.

Annie's is wrong, her bear is called Tibbers not Teddy.Jarvan deserved a more manly ending story
The TF story was good, and the Annie one. So far all good but Jarvan.
That actually happened in the lore...In the end you weren't Jarvan but someone who disguised himself as Jarvan![]()