Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Agreed with Nuno. It will have to wait, but our time as Lovers was pretty tumultuous...I didn't even take care of him when he was sick. I'm so inconsiderate :pout

By the way Kevin, you're welcome for me deciding not to ruin the game :derp
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Humm so the janitor is making his work, at least this time the mafia is working hard to deserve the win... :^_^
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Hey 3c, can I have a custom title? Something like Admin Killer.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
We miss you =3
I miss Moa moar D:

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

The other lover will die this night.
Damn you, Jarvan. I alwaays shoot first!
Ironically Jarvan was the one that got shot down XD

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Ziggs is funny.
I knew what I was doing when I picked that for Imp *-*

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Humm so the janitor is making his work, at least this time the mafia is working hard to deserve the win... :^_^
That's the basic when you have a janitor :-_-
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That's the basic when you have a janitor :-_-
I was just saying that in the last game we didnt have a janitor so it was kinda messy :pout
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Why are there so many roles though? Much simpler to have townie, mafia, and detective, no?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It was only last Nov 2012 when I was introduced to the game by DD.
Mafia Game is not popular here in the Orient.
Here it isn't either... but come on WIKIPEDIA (they have like 11 pages for "poop" :-_- )
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
But. It. Would. Be. Simple.


No need to argue about new roles or wonder what they do or anything. You're either townie or detective, and you're either mafia or townie. You're not prostitute, janitor, porn star, chef, sickly, or whatever else bs.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
But. It. Would. Be. Simple.


No need to argue about new roles or wonder what they do or anything. You're either townie or detective, and you're either mafia or townie. You're not prostitute, janitor, porn star, chef, sickly, or whatever else bs.
But arguing is the point of the game...to tell the other to stfu because he or she is an idiot and then have a great laugh:kukuku
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
My argument is the complication/complex playing with those roles.


Anyway, got my laptop back so I'm definitely safe to play full time.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I used a random generator, bear with it people. The weirdest combos come out sometime and I laughed hard when they turned out to be lovers :lmao

By the way Kevin, you're welcome for me deciding not to ruin the game :derp
Every action you could make was well-aware to me so I was prepared for everything. Dunno if you would have ruined the game, will say more when the game ends.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I still say thorny x Gary is MH's true pairing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top