Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I didn't even see the post only after...oh well...shit happens:p
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i just hope you people will stop trolling in the future times. Its really hard to come up with something when evryone is trolling, especially you Haku
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
i just hope you people will stop trolling in the future times. Its really hard to come up with something when evryone is trolling, especially you Haku
Just bear with it for this one, too. I won't be playing in the future ones, promise.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
And you look like someone who's got a lot going on beneath the surface.:hurr
Yeah, a lot of seduction going on. :hurr

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Just bear with it for this one, too. I won't be playing in the future ones, promise.
Is better to ignore law, he is just a troll, don't take him seriously.
We want you in the next game. :nod
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Is better to ignore law, he is just a troll, don't take him seriously.
We want you in the next game. :nod
I don't care about what he says a bit. I just quote him out of pity so that his ego could feel better about that.
Meh, whatever. Getting off-topic here with this is something I don't want to keep up with.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Please, let it all out.:hurr
You have to try harder. :hurr

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

I don't care about what he says a bit. I just quote him out of pity so that his ego could feel better about that.
Meh, whatever. Getting off-topic here with this is something I don't want to keep up with.
K, got it.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
No pool! Face me like a man, Vladimir! DEMAAACIIAAAA!!!!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
We should try harder together...let's pool our efforts:hurr
Oh you, smart pervy bastard! :teehee
It's not that easy, but keep trying. :hurr
:p
I have to lunch now, study and etc, cya guys! :bye
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top