Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
btw am i the only one who joined this mafia game just for the role play? :p
3C is on it...he taken up the role play nicely
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Going to go now folks...have fun!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I don't know how, but I keep mistaking Ahri for Shyvana :toc

Apologies if I point either of you by mistake :sweat
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
25 PAGES ALREADY WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You guys should speaking there! :SOON
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well, that thread has enough spamming on its own, so, I posted Ahri/Shyvana here :toc
There are spam because people is not debating there.
I didn't get the part about your post. o.o
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
There are spam because people is not debating there.
I didn't get the part about your post. o.o
It's like that prior to first night, unless somebody blunders in a way and Mafia strikes to bring the blunderer down.
Your avatars, I mean. I somehow confuse the two. Perhaps cause of the coloring of the image.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal

This is just too epic! :lmao

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

I love how Caitlyn has a male voice :lmao
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It's like that prior to first night, unless somebody blunders in a way and Mafia strikes to bring the blunderer down.
Your avatars, I mean. I somehow confuse the two. Perhaps cause of the coloring of the image.
Yeah, I agree.
Oh, got it.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands

This is just too epic! :lmao

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

I love how Caitlyn has a male voice :lmao
Isnt there a LOL thread in the videagame section?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
scav and rofl use to be bestfriends on MH actually. Then scav found out that rofl didnt really share his love of basket and his yawns were meant ironically. They never spoke to each other again. scav won't like it that you brought him up.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Meh, either way I miss rofl. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top