- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 9,412
- Reaction score
- 5,154
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
cheering for you guys
He doesn't like cheese and honey. He's not from this world.cheering for you guys
Kaoz already tamed him. That's why he's like that.just tame him

AskyMouseFrostsclepius
Kaoz already tamed him. That's why he's like that.![]()




God bless you.No, Bob, you take that back.
Some really poor refereeing down the stretch, but in the end, Arsenal, for as well as they played today, shot themselves in the foot in the first leg.


I am not the captain of the ship, merely a passenger; on to enjoy the ride. Where this ship will go, only time will tell.No, Bob, you take that back.
Some really poor refereeing down the stretch, but in the end, Arsenal, for as well as they played today, shot themselves in the foot in the first leg.
SO I can say "Daebak" out loudWhy should I, Lawlett?![]()
