can vote after death? I hope we wont have restless mafia that can kill after being lynched
That's rather odd.can vote after death? I hope we wont have restless mafia that can kill after being lynched
.Can I has a PM?I don't mind but let's wait for that until the game ends. No point criticizing me now because I can't change anything nor can I comment on anything. For now try to take things how they are and try to win the game with your respective party.
Ikr?Now everyone is a nice guy![]()
Sleepers lack active powers, and Evil adds updates to the game when he introduce something new (sometimes he doesn't do it right away, but when we have reason to believe that there's a new role in the game). I don't get why the descriptions what we already know that the game has can't be added...He said that there are some new roles that were listed among the suggested roles prior to this game being made. He's not going to add the ones he used since he said he wasn't going to be any more specific than that.
There's also been more than one Sleeper in many games, so the "more than 1" rule doesn't apply to all roles but Doctor and Detective like you suggest.

You can vote today dude.....GO GO GO!welcome to death's club DD...:|
Where? I dun see anything yet.Oh and I will add the possible roles in the opening post. I'm well aware I should have done that sooner but if you need some clarification regarding the roles, you can look it up now.
I included the possible new roles in the first/opening post in a spoiler, right above all the avatars. Everybody should take a look at it to hopefully clear the confusion.Where? I dun see anything yet.
I know...it's done...You can vote today dude.....GO GO GO!

Restless Spirits don't have conventional active roles either. They can't do anything during the night or day, unless they're killed. Then they get a vote just like anyone else. They don't have killing power, they can't give new insight to the game other than what is offered in the thread. My guess is that they were added for the sake of balance.Sleepers lack active powers, and Evil adds updates to the game when he introduce something new (sometimes he doesn't do it right away, but when we have reason to believe that there's a new role in the game). I don't get why the descriptions what we already know that the game has can't be added...
