Jun 16, 2013 #2,001 TheBoss Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jul 21, 2012 Messages 3,913 Reaction score 1,281 Age 31 Gender Male Country wizzard said: why? Click to expand... I'm only free after july 18th ^^
Jun 17, 2013 #2,002 Josef Dank Trump伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Nov 24, 2010 Messages 10,103 Reaction score 4,938 Gender Male Country lawlett-kun said: wizzard is hosting next Click to expand... I find it kind of weird that everyone is taking a shot at hosting. What is this? D:
lawlett-kun said: wizzard is hosting next Click to expand... I find it kind of weird that everyone is taking a shot at hosting. What is this? D:
Jun 17, 2013 #2,003 MangaHelpers Now Sentient!英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 703 Reaction score 99 Age 20 Gender Hidden This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]2991787[/split]