Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Do they make a cure for the Mafia Game withdrawl I'm going through? :bored

Good game everyone.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
T_T


+50


As players, our job should be to help and encourage hosts, not put them down.
I'd agree if both... if you had played actually more than a day total.

But yeah, I don't think he did badly, he went through a lot of crap... but the game should had been restarted with the lawlett thing.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I'd agree if both... if you had played actually more than a day total.

But yeah, I don't think he did badly, he went through a lot of crap... but the game should had been restarted with the lawlett thing.
Hosts shouldn't be handling people like lawlett in an actual game, especially new hosts like Faust. I think lawlett would have ended up fucking up the game no matter who the host was.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Do they make a cure for the Mafia Game withdrawl I'm going through? :bored

Good game everyone.
Let's hope someone hosts a next mafia game real soon :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'd agree if both... if you had played actually more than a day total.
What? I don't understand...


But yeah, the game should have been restarted. fuglett shouldn't play when there are new hosts or hosts he has a problem with.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
GO FOR IT NAST...
:shout
It would be my first time hosting as well, so i don't know if people would actually enjoy it. I actually enjoy playing more so i doubt i would be hosting one.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It would be my first time hosting as well, so i don't know if people would actually enjoy it. I actually enjoy playing more so i doubt i would be hosting one.
okay hatsu j....

:hurr
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
didn't wait for PMs, didn't go as scheduled/ended even night earlier, revealed a role, lost his nerves on several occasions, actively participated in conversation more suited for the mafia DISCUSSION thread... making a mistake in messaging the contestants aside that looks like % fail to me...

structure of votecounts was good, time till end of Dayphase was also good, on the other hand, iirc not even once there was a "nightphase ends at:"
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
First time that I got a really fun role and I couldn't play
when I was on thread there was no one else
When I was out I got 3 quick votes at the end of the day =/ and got lynched
thank you sir gnut aka mafia boss
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
First time that I got a really fun role and I couldn't play
when I was on thread there was no one else
When I was out I got 3 quick votes at the end of the day =/ and got lynched
thank you sir gnut aka mafia boss
there there....

:comfort
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
lets get this thread over with so I could start a preliminary sign ups..
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm in lawlett's game :nod
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
to troll and feed? well at the very least i am not gonna give a detective his sanity
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I respect the game, so no :hmph

But I'm still in
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
As am I.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Someone who's currently in the Hall of Shame is allowed to host a game? :oh

----

HALL OF SHAME:

  • [user]kdowns[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 21, because of inactivity in Game 20.
  • [user]Charlie[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 21, because of inactivity in Game 20.
  • [user]kkck[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 22, because of inactivity in Game 21.
  • [user]sakura-aneki[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 22, because of revealing game sensitive details in Game 21, while being dead.
  • [user]Macaco[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 23, because of inactivity in Game 22.
  • [user]Xadyu[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 23, because of inactivity in Game 22.
  • [user]Kazu-Sama[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 23, because of inactivity in Game 22.
  • [user]BBB Banana[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 23, because of inactivity in Game 22.
  • [user]sakura-aneki[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 24 & 25, because of inactivity in Game 23.
  • [user]thornofcarrion[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 25, because of inactivity in Game 24.
  • [user]X3D2YFaust[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 26, because of inactivity in Game 25.
  • [user]Hakuteiken[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 26, because he told everyone about the remaining mafia in Game 25.
  • [highlight][user]kdowns[/user] is not allowed to participate in Games 27, 28, 29 & 30, because of inactivity in Game 26.[/highlight]
  • [user]Kat[/user] is not allowed to participate in Game 27, because of inactivity in Game 26.
  • [highlight][user]lawlett-kun[/user] is not allowed to participte in Game 28 because he posted the PM from the host about his role in Game 27 and kept posting in the game thread when he's already disqualified.[/highlight]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top