- Joined
- Jan 14, 2013
- Messages
- 476
- Reaction score
- 1,261
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Do they make a cure for the Mafia Game withdrawl I'm going through? 
Good game everyone.

Good game everyone.

I'd agree if both... if you had played actually more than a day total.T_T
+50
As players, our job should be to help and encourage hosts, not put them down.
Hosts shouldn't be handling people like lawlett in an actual game, especially new hosts like Faust. I think lawlett would have ended up fucking up the game no matter who the host was.I'd agree if both... if you had played actually more than a day total.
But yeah, I don't think he did badly, he went through a lot of crap... but the game should had been restarted with the lawlett thing.
Let's hope someone hosts a next mafia game real soonDo they make a cure for the Mafia Game withdrawl I'm going through?
Good game everyone.

GO FOR IT NAST...Let's hope someone hosts a next mafia game real soon![]()

What? I don't understand...I'd agree if both... if you had played actually more than a day total.
It would be my first time hosting as well, so i don't know if people would actually enjoy it. I actually enjoy playing more so i doubt i would be hosting one.GO FOR IT NAST...
![]()
okay hatsu j....It would be my first time hosting as well, so i don't know if people would actually enjoy it. I actually enjoy playing more so i doubt i would be hosting one.

there there....First time that I got a really fun role and I couldn't play
when I was on thread there was no one else
When I was out I got 3 quick votes at the end of the day =/ and got lynched
thank you sir gnut aka mafia boss



