Re: Tell Greg Some More...



you talking about that poor guy the got swallowed up the otherday?I hear Florida is full of holes...? That true?

it is, it is. not even being save at home and in your own bed to top it off, that's really bad. the thing is though, I saw some guy stating that basically all of the state is like swiss cheese underground for some reason.you talking about that poor guy the got swallowed up the otherday?
now,isn't that a shame...poor guy was laying in the bed and the ground just gave way.his brother tried to save him...but he said all he could see was the mattress....
![]()
Well this problem is sorta world wide Aka kun, your post had to be fixed.I hear Florida is full of hoes...? That true?

natural springsit is, it is. not even being save at home and in your own bed to top it off, that's really bad. the thing is though, I saw some guy stating that basically all of the state is like swiss cheese underground for some reason.
that shit is awesome...pitbull gangsta...love it

I think thats my cue to leaveill post soime porn
![]()


can we say they are lost in the 80/90s...bad BAD clothing[video]http://youtu.be/Ofzb0VQWPWs[/video]
Kinda a too long but![]()


Trunks doesn't have a wife.
Forever Alone Trunks like
Forever Alone Chiaotzu
![]()
Chiaotzu considers a doll his wife![]()


