Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I guess I haven't watched it in Saturday night in while... But they still show anime in the middle of the night anyway I think. Or they did at least.

Ah, well I always recommend the original series first, but the first movie is quite good.
They do. They only actually show anime on Saturday nights these days, however. Last year on April 1st, they brought back Toonami for one night, and then the fans loved it, so they brought back a lot of the features, such as TOM.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Other than showing us that Chundomoon heir who's in love with Shioon was unaware of what had been going on with Shioon for the past few months, the chapter was pretty boring. The Black Forest Defense and their "government agent" capturing Shioon didn't really mean that much to me. All we learned there was that politics in the BFD aren't exactly simple.
Yes - he has the hwatts for Shiwoon. Reading this part killed me. :lmao
I didn't think it was boring per-se but I did not expect this turn of events, plot wise - It makes me curious where this will go.
Side note - Mr glasses will always remind me of Aizen from Bleach. If in a future chapter he will take that glass off just like Aizen did and comback his hair.... I will surely become hardy , pee or just die from laughter.

lol thats true. So at one point chundomoon tried to contact shiwoon but he got interuped by the smug face and its amazing how he didnt try to do so later on lol. Well this is going to be interesting now me thinks. I read some people's comments like "shiwoon looks shows us that he bacame like a new dragon himself"... To me he looks like he has been drugged for a week and about to die lol
lol - he's something-else. Now he needs to train and control all those powers / techniques more.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yes - he has the hwatts for Shiwoon. Reading this part killed me. :lmao
I didn't think it was boring per-se but I did not expect this turn of events, plot wise - It makes me curious where this will go.
Side note - Mr glasses will always remind me of Aizen from Bleach. If in a future chapter he will take that glass off just like Aizen did and comback his hair.... I will surely become hardy , pee or just die from laughter.
Well, in New Waves, we haven't heard him screaming, "Shioon!" every five seconds.

It seemed like New Waves has gone back to stalling for more chapters.

Really? I never thought of Mr. Glasses as Aizen-esque. If he does that, I will bow before your awesomeness, Charlie.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil


---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------


Blue Storm
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
The real one's nice, the CGI one not so much.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
What'd you want me to say?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
CGI?

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Esta foto foi tirada em 20 de julho de 2012 usando uma Nikon D800E.
This picture was taken on july 20th, 2012, using a Nikon D800E.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
CGI?

This picture was taken on july 20th, 2012, using a Nikon D800E.
CGI is computer generated image.

Really? It looks fake.

___________________________

Ichigo appears in this week's ToG. Well, it's an orange haired guy wielding a sword that looks suspiciously like Zangetsu's shikai.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
This reminds me of my lab days.


I might use it in a signature in the future. I love fluoroscein stain on neurons.

/feelsold
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
u were chem major?
Nope.
Any carreer in the Bio area can become a lab researcher.
Actually, no one was from chemistry school in my lab. I remember lots from biology, one from veterinary, physicians, one dentistry, one nurse, one from nutrition and mayve one from farmacy.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
This reminds me of my lab days.


I might use it in a signature in the future. I love fluoroscein stain on neurons.

/feelsold
that was on tumblr dash page on the right in the "recomended" (or something) box! :XD
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
that was on tumblr dash page on the right in the "recomended" (or something) box! :XD
Yes, it was. Part of what i post comes to my eyes from tumblr suggestion box.


Next thursday...

Italiansssssssssssssssss :gaw
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
She's always like that, Lawlett.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i thought you tamed her down a little, but she is still the amazon self i remember her as....Daebak<3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top