- Joined
- Mar 18, 2011
- Messages
- 7,395
- Reaction score
- 1,302
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
You couldn't come up with anything better? I'm disappointed in you, Gary.Yeah...![]()
You couldn't come up with anything better? I'm disappointed in you, Gary.Yeah...![]()

So, um, Mourestu Pirates. Marika-senchou tells you to watch.I'm sort of bewildered at the moment
![]()
Kato Marika's the protagonist of Mouretsu Pirates.Who the hell is that?
27 years old and still a BAKAWho the hell is that?

Why would that change?27 years old and still a BAKA![]()
Ah okay, figured. That was particularly nerdy of you thoughKato Marika's the protagonist of Mouretsu Pirates.

Well, we're all here on the internet talking about manga and anime. I think we all qualify as nerds to some degree.Ah okay, figured. That was particularly nerdy of you though![]()

SOME degree...yesWell, we're all here on the internet talking about manga and anime. I think we all qualify as nerds to some degree.![]()
xi0 is a nerd? sure he is...
if sarcasm or unnecessary agreement
Pitying yourself makes you feel good?I'm not a nerd...just a LOSER![]()




Us? There's more than one of you? Or are you counting Lawlett?it was better when it was just the three of us.
Now give us a mousehug!![]()