Games Pope Game!

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I made a slight mistake with that actually. I mistakenly didnt send TheBoss the template pm which said " btw think about how you set out the confession (Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation) it might give you away!". So I feel a bit responsible for that.
Ehh, but that's just common sense really...
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You would make a nice MG host imp ^^:mono

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Ehh, but that's just common sense really...
Yeah, but I just made the confession on the spot for the lulz, no real thought behind it. The D: came automatically hahaha
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Round 2

Confession 1
Theme: Money
I'd love to get money just for being handsome, the problem is that I'm not.

Remaining participants:
Hakuteiken
lilductan
TheBoss
gnut
digitaldude
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Id say this is very nut-like hummmm
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
This is absolutely out of place.
I tend to think this is DD.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
DD is that you?
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It's that ugly mofo theboss!

vote theboss

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

and are you preparing an embarrassing theme for me impy??

YOU!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I will believe my first intuition.

Vote DD
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Vote Greg Well I saw a picture of him, and I can say he is not handsome. :derp
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Round 2
Votes​


taste good
:lmao

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------



agree...

digi
DD is that you?
It's that ugly mofo theboss!

vote theboss

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

and are you preparing an embarrassing theme for me impy??

YOU!
I will believe my first intuition.

Vote DD
Vote Greg Well I saw a picture of him, and I can say he is not handsome. :derp

x3 votes for digitaldude
x1 vote for TheBoss
x1 vote for gnut

You went for digitaldude. You guys have not correctly identified the confessor.



Confession 2
Theme: School
I am guilty of taking courses in school only to annoy the teacher who is in charge.i have always been this way and it still makes me laugh.
​
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
It ain't me, since I don't have classes remaining.
This sounds like liductan now.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
sorry edit...as you can see I was posting when you were updating...my votes stays the same though
 
Top