Games Pope Game!

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I can't believe we didn't get the first confession right..UGH!
That confession isn't me, even if I am a clown. That is a waste of my time. If it were me, I would do something that is either insulting or more dramatic. For the record, I actually like school and my favorite subjects are history and science. I despise English, f grammar !
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Meh, still too much of a girl's comment there, to be honest.

Vote liductan
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
it's whatever.. I don't care, I know it's not me.. You'll see for yourself, again!
I vote THEBOSS
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Sadly I won't be able to participate anymore because I am gonna be away from internet for a couple days.









and I didn't even get a fricking confession!!
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
School? Isnt we a bit too old to go to school? xD
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
No worries dd. I was looking forward to thinking up a stupid theme for you but another time. Hahaha.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
School? the fuck you talking about?
"I am guilty of taking courses in school only to annoy the teacher who is in charge.i have always been this way and it still makes me laugh''

:oh

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

vote DD
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sadly, I can't think of anyone this would be. I picked at random without giving any thought to it.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Sadly, I can't think of anyone this would be. I picked at random without giving any thought to it.
Well I can say its not me, because my confession has already been read :teehee
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, well, good to know, if it's true. I just couldn't do that to myself, like I have money to waste and do such a thing. School is expensive!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Votes​
YOU'RE NOT PLAYIN' TROLLU

:nah

I voted before if you are waiting for me imp
VOTE DD
It's lilducter or whatshername

Vote lilductan
Meh, still too much of a girl's comment there, to be honest.

Vote liductan
it's whatever.. I don't care, I know it's not me.. You'll see for yourself, again!
I vote THEBOSS
"I am guilty of taking courses in school only to annoy the teacher who is in charge.i have always been this way and it still makes me laugh''

:oh

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

vote DD

Round 2


The new pope is not pimping enough so back to benedict we go



x2 votes for liductan (lisa, lilductan, lilducter, The lilinator)
x2 vote for digitaldude
x1 vote for TheBoss

digitaldude has withdrawn from the game.

You guys have went for liductan and have not correctly identified the confessor!

Remaining Participants:
liductan
TheBoss
gnut
Hakuteiken

​
 
Last edited:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The lilinator :lmao
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Clearly, some people need to improve their reading comprehension.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Clearly, some people need to improve their reading comprehension.
Oh come on ductan haha

We are just kidding, we love you :emocat
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Here are the confessors of the last round

Confession 1: TheBoss

​
Confession 1
Theme: Money
I'd love to get money just for being handsome, the problem is that I'm not.
​
Confession 2: gnut

​
Confession 2
Theme: School
I am guilty of taking courses in school only to annoy the teacher who is in charge.i have always been this way and it still makes me laugh.
​
Round 3

Confession 1
Theme: Drugs
There were a time in my life I became interested in selling drugs.

Remaining participants:
Hakuteiken
liductan
TheBoss
gnut
 
Top