here & next, gone -

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

I have to say I'm miserable at telling what the story is about, haha. I'm still on chapter 1 of SAO LN because I spread myself out too thin in terms of what I want to watch. *_* Re-watching Clannad and I also want to re-watch Code Geass.

"Say, I Love You" is a romance anime about a girl who is learning how to love another person and it shows her going through the trials of being in a relationship.

My MAL hasn't been updated in so long and so my ratings are probably weird or outdated lol. >.<lll
http://myanimelist.net/profile/DearSky (old) and http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kyouria (new)

I do a lot during my downtime - these days, I've been playing Mabinogi -again- (OTL) and visiting forums like MH (: How about you?
I quickly forget what I've seen and remember fragments here and there; that's my problem :sweat I plan on rewatching Code Geass some time soon I hope, but I've just gotten Fate/Zero and Minami so I'll start with the latter and then alternate once I get far enough with it.

I've added the second one, since it's the newest one.

Besides here? I watch some football, read some and watch anime/tv shows. Ohh! Cinema quite often and eating out; I love that last one :blush
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Fooooood :zomg It's a love hate relationship, for me.

This site (Korean Language / Berkeley site) is AMAZING. It's so fun and everything is thoroughly explained. Berkeley, of course! Much thanks to the MH user for sharing. I don't think I'm sleeping tonight.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Love/Hate? what are your favourite dishes and what can you not stand?

I don't really have much interest in learning Korean but it looks good. How is the learning coming along for you?

How did the sleep thing work out in the end? :amuse
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Love/Hate? what are your favourite dishes and what can you not stand?
Love/Hate. One of my favorite dishes has got to be anything with noodles in it - Pho, Black Noodles, Ramen, Chow Mein, for example. Foods I can't stand? xD; I think anything that makes me be messy.. aka: making a mess of myself.

It's a work of progress (cooking) and I love sleep - going allnighter without caffeine is in itself nerve-wracking.

What are your favorite foods? o:
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

I've tried all the things you mentioned besides pho, which I will be trying very soon...hopefully. Can you make all the foods you mentioned there yourself too? Food wise for me, mostly chicken-based dishes I love. My favourite dish would be one from my country; ironically it's a vegetarian dish :XD

Don't blame the food for your messy nature :teehee

Coffee bad :nono
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Since you guys are talking about noodles, ever tried Shirataki noodles?
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Shirataki noodles sounds good xD but no, I haven't.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,054
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Kyo chan are you good at cooking? Strange question to ask I know but reading all the food related posts here, got me curious.
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

I'm working on getting better at cooking.

EDIT --

Beautiful morning! Watching videos on youtube, playing a game, and other small things like that.

Beautiful afternoon! I've been writing in reflection.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

What are your favourite dishes to make?
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Hey! since you've been so nice and welcomed me in the forum, i'll return the favor and ask you questions as well.

How would you describe yourself?

Favorite series on TV?

What do you watch on youtube?

Do you think your fears restrained you to do some stuff? If yes do you really regret not doing them?

What is your favorite opening (add the link as well) ?

If you got a death note, would you use it? If yes, for what purposes?

If you had the power of ''geass" and you could use it 3 times? on who would you use it? What would be your commands to them?

Immortality or mortality?

That's about it !
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

What are your favourite dishes to make?
I love making omelettes. I hate describing myself. I think it's easier if others describe me. Some of my favorite shows include: Grey's Anatomy, CSI, and a few others. You'll find me browsing youtube for Music Videos, game shows, music.. In worse case scenario, I would probably be someone like Kira or L or Misa. If I had to choose, it would probably be mortality or immortality (aka: I'm indecisive).

Power of the geass?
- TO confess
- To tell the truth
- To live

I'm not sure. I know I have regrets but I try not to think of them as regrets. "There's always next time" is what I try to think but know deep inside, there may not always be a next time. :/ Just at the time, it's like hard to make the choice I really want.
- How about you? :^_^

Oh and before I'd forgotten -


Favorites are so hard to choose! >//<
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

hey kyouria i was just curious whats your name on viki?
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

It's Kyouria^^;
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

could have guessed ^^ so tell me your top5 favourite doramas :heh
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

1. Stairway to Heaven (and the Autumn series I think they were called. Each were so tragic! T_T )
2. The World We Live In (now: That Winter, The Wind Blows is reflecting)
3. Boys Over Flowers (childhood memories of the original anime)
4. Coffee Prince (so funny)
5. _____________ (Can' remember. Watched way too many dramas).

What are your favorite drama's?

EDIT: Maybe #5 is Kim Eun-sook dramas
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

1.Secret Garden
2. Big
3.Faith
4.Full house
5.Pink Lipstick


I also watched too much cant even remember the names now haha
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

I know right? I get that all the time!

Love your list. I think I watched them all except Pink Lipstick.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

its revenge based, better than glass mask btw
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day
Top