Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Belated Happy Birthday BB!

BB = Blackbeard :blackbeard :teehee
Just Kidding

:p

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Are there Game of the Generals Players here?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Well thankyou. It was my most uneventful birthday yet. >.>

most of my friends cancelled for our slumber party that we scheduled, so I said, well fuck it, let's just take a raincheck.

So I just did some daily yoga, got really hungry and ate a double burger steak and Yum with TLC. I knew I was getting ripped for that yum, 55 php and the only difference it had with the regular yum was that it had, well, a wilted rip of lettuce, a single tomato (not even the big salad kind), and a slice of cheese.

But I craved it so bad. So okay lang. I'd been craving jollibee for an entire week. And I figured it was my birthday, why not give in to the urges.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You do daily yoga? Why?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
lol. here in the boondocks the bee's burgers are fucking made of lettuce.

big, freaking mutated lettuce that was folded six times to fit the buns.

anyway yesterday I started a Pokemon Black Version playthrough, and to celebrate your birthday, I named my starter tepig "Baboysai". And yes, it's a girl. Evolved into a pignite now, and is of Fire/Fighting variety.

addendum: WHERE THE HELL IS MY WEEKLY SHONEN MANGA
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Naruto: Road to Ninja
Showing: April 10

 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
You do daily yoga? Why?
why not?

it's addictive. I once had my own negative stuff about yoga, like, all the pretentiousness it brings, and organic shit, where I as a chef, cannot fully accept= or vegetarian whatevers and Kale juice, etc.

But that aside, if it's for the wellness of the body as well as the mind... I have tried other stuff for comparison- I do burpees, I jog, tried gym, swimming, etc. But yoga is a different exercise in that it is calm and controlled, and opens energy gates and not exhaust you like other forms of muscle-toning. So I like it like that.

I'm into shit like that, I swear. It was the subject of my thesis, and still part of my long-term goals; wellness, body, etc.

lol. here in the boondocks the bee's burgers are fucking made of lettuce.

big, freaking mutated lettuce that was folded six times to fit the buns.

anyway yesterday I started a Pokemon Black Version playthrough, and to celebrate your birthday, I named my starter tepig "Baboysai". And yes, it's a girl. Evolved into a pignite now, and is of Fire/Fighting variety.

addendum: WHERE THE HELL IS MY WEEKLY SHONEN MANGA
I would be um... honored, I guess? :D

and if you're looking for your WSJ fix, I'm looking for my BBT fix :yelling
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Naruto 625 was shit.
Bleach 531 was blah.
One Piece 703 was AWESOME AS ALWAYS.
Vagabond 308 was zen.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Naruto made me angry. It made me angry at how bad it was. Just so so so bad.

And dude, I rarely ever get angry. =/

why not?

it's addictive. I once had my own negative stuff about yoga, like, all the pretentiousness it brings, and organic shit, where I as a chef, cannot fully accept= or vegetarian whatevers and Kale juice, etc.

But that aside, if it's for the wellness of the body as well as the mind... I have tried other stuff for comparison- I do burpees, I jog, tried gym, swimming, etc. But yoga is a different exercise in that it is calm and controlled, and opens energy gates and not exhaust you like other forms of muscle-toning. So I like it like that.

I'm into shit like that, I swear. It was the subject of my thesis, and still part of my long-term goals; wellness, body, etc.
Hahahah bb I was not judging you. I actually think it's a good thing, I was just wondering about your reasoning for it, especially since you said daily.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
well since I got off work the entire week (couple of vacation leaves, a birthday leave, and the holy week which is dead business (excuse the pun)), and that *cough* I would be seeing my boyfriend again after a few months *cough*...

I thought I should um... up the ante a bit :fan

I do yoga regularly, but just this week I started doing it daily- I have to be ahem... prepared... :fan
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
and that *cough* I would be seeing my boyfriend again after a few months *cough*...

I thought I should um... up the ante a bit :fan

I do yoga regularly, but just this week I started doing it daily- I have to be ahem... prepared... :fan
i know.. :derp

yoga + pilates = a man's trip to heaven :derp

/off to start watching Fairy Tail
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Only if you're standing in the back. ehuehuehuehuehue. :derp
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Only if you're standing in the back. ehuehuehuehuehue. :derp
definitely. but i've seen and experienced it as well in a variety of ways. :derp
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Go to gym, watch, stay on elliptical bike to hide boner...leave when it subsides.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
this comes to mind what my ex told me "think of yoga and pilates as "theory"', then what comes after that is the "hands-on application". :derp

---------- Post added March 30, 2013 at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was March 29, 2013 at 03:58 PM ----------

LMAO Juvia is so adorable, such a darling.. LOL
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
No one is interested in translating manga into filipino :cookiehand
Ang baduy kasi magbasa ng manga kapag Filipino/Tagalog haha!

That's how we don't like our native language? :XD
Even Filipino-dubbed Animes are a No for us

:rofl
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
The expansion that will eat our lives have been given a date, Imp.

July 12, 2013
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
but Faust-san, I think that MD before translated to Filipino, no?

And some people like it dubbed.

Ako personally, don't like anything dubbed. Be it in Filipino, or English, or whatever. the Art form when expressed in its original language is best :hee
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Ako personally, don't like anything dubbed. Be it in Filipino, or English, or whatever. the Art form when expressed in its original language is best :hee
Yes I agree, but there are also exceptions depending on the individual I think. For example, if you grew up with something in a dubbed language it will most likely sound better compared to the original. Nostalgia etc...

The expansion that will eat our lives have been given a date, Imp.

July 12, 2013
I wet myself. Did you see the tourism thing? Oh god...And the diplomacy boost. The new civs.....

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top