Re: DBG nut's
ofc...gruesome shit...poor kidNot that I like it.
Have you seen the Louisville-Duke Game Accident?
ofc...gruesome shit...poor kidNot that I like it.
Have you seen the Louisville-Duke Game Accident?
detective show right...alil yaoi-ie for meGreg have you watched getbackers?
its a shonen with lots of fights and powers, well it has a bishonen here and there, but its a classic man, thought more of youdetective show right...alil yaoi-ie for me


all the covers...the guys are all over each other...yuckits a shonen with lots of fights and powers, well it has a bishonen here and there, but its a classic man, thought more of you
I see you'd never read 07-ghost if u think that is yaoi-ish![]()
Ahhh, you dont know what yaoi really is then, ask lawl to see what it really is...all the covers...the guys are all over each other...yuck
07ghost?...
Ah its a josei, you wont like, its too yaoi-ie for you07ghost?...

MIDO AND FALLA ARE COOLZ...YEAH...Ahhh, you dont know what yaoi really is then, ask lawl to see what it really is...
Mido and ginji are just friends man xD
And it has Hevn on it![]()
![]()
---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------
Ah its a josei, you wont like, its too yaoi-ie for you![]()


The show has nothing to do with naruto, its a Completely different story.Ban's power is like Sharingan (Evil Eye) and Ginji's power is like Chidori
I'm not a fan of Get Backers though
Hevn's boobsAnd it has Hevn on it![]()



the chapter black was the most awesome part of the entire seriesThey are? in your opinion they are.
Its a great anime, and everybody should watch.
Dont let he scare you greg!
Togashi is a troll, and a genius, other than the fucked up sudden ending, YYH is another awesome classic ^^
I like the avi![]()
JUAN PEACE bro!

I actually liked the dark tournament better, the fights were a lot more awesome in my opinion. Besides yusuke vs toguro was E.P.I.C.the chapter black was the most awesome part of the entire series
![]()

yes...sensui was a beast though...he would have kicked toguro's arseI actually liked the dark tournament better, the fights were a lot more awesome in my opinion. Besides yusuke vs toguro was E.P.I.C.![]()
that song is when I was in junior high school...80's brah
