Smegma! 
He has a bad habit of not showering every day. :/ I mean... Speachless.
I can compromise with a lot of things, but... this is like... I just lost all enthusiasm. I'm like "meh" right now. I don't really feel guilty either.
We were already having some problems in our relationship, like his bad temper. And we had a fight today. And just as we came to some conlcusions and promises, and we had this very nice, hopeful minute... and he dropped the bomb. Honestly, I lost all hopes and wants and... Ick.

He has a bad habit of not showering every day. :/ I mean... Speachless.
I can compromise with a lot of things, but... this is like... I just lost all enthusiasm. I'm like "meh" right now. I don't really feel guilty either.
We were already having some problems in our relationship, like his bad temper. And we had a fight today. And just as we came to some conlcusions and promises, and we had this very nice, hopeful minute... and he dropped the bomb. Honestly, I lost all hopes and wants and... Ick.
Last edited:







